• Saturday, April 27, 1 - 3PM. "Secrets & Fashions of Civil War Centerville"
This ladies tea is another in a series of elegant and traditional teas hosted by the Centerville
Historical Museum. Along with delicious edibles and fine tea, the presentation will feature:
Notorious Women Spies
Civil War era Undergarment Fashion
The Underground Railroad
Centerville's Civil War connection
$25 Members, $28 Non-members, Reservations required.
"Civil War and Centerville", opens April 30
"Encaustic Artworks by Sara Ringler", opens April 30
• Saturday, May 4, 2 - 4PM. "Fancy Nancy Tea"
An elegant and fancy tea party for young girls four to ten years.
Guests, with accompanying adults, are invited to 'come fancy'.
They will enjoy sweets and tea sandwiches and have fun with crafts, storytelling and games.
$25 per person. Advanced reservation required.
Click here for Tea Party pictures
• Friday, May 10, 4 - 6PM. Opening Reception
Meet the artist Sara Ringler
• Friday, June 7, 6PM. "5th Annual Gala at the Captain David Kelley House"
Lawn Soiree, live music, incredible edibles and libations.
Reservations required by May 31. Members $40, Non-members $50.
Click here for pictures
• Wednesday, June 26, 10AM - 3PM. "Centerville House Tour"
Featuring unique and elegant homes on Long Beach and Main Street.
Ticket sales from June 15 to the day of the tour. Ticket price $25.
• Saturday, August 10, 9AM - 3PM. "8th Annual Yard Sale"
Our 8th annual Yard Sale will be held during Centerville's Old Home Week. Please donate any items you
no longer need or want, including bric-a-brac, antiques, small furniture, collectibles, artwork, old
jewelry, etc. Please no clothing, electronics, or damaged items. Items will be accepted at the museum.
• Saturday August 10, 10AM & 11:30AM . "Main Street Walking Tour"
Take the walking tour of Main Street Centerville with architect Ralph Tolbert. This tour will give
you all the insights into the homes along Main Street. $3 per person.
"Miz Havisham Revisited: the Poetics of Romantic Decay", opens September 27
• Saturday, October 12, 5:30 - 9PM. "Progressive Dinner"
Enjoy a three part dinner at three different locations within walking distance. Select wines and
hors d'oeuvres at one location will be followed by dinner at individual homes, followed by dessert
at the museum. Admission / reservations required. Members $50, Non-members $60.
Click here for pictures
• November 29 - December 8. "Annual Christmas Silent Auction"
Gift Items, Gift Baskets, Gift Certificates